Aims of the Subject:
- To train students with knowledge and daily life skills of computer operations.
- To develop students’ interests in computing, this results in promoting their logical thinking, independent thinking, creativity and problem solving skills.
- To teach students to appreciate the impact of computers in modern life, so that they can face the fast changing world with an active and positive attitude.
- To teach the computer ethics to students about the use of computer in proper and legal way.
- To develop self-learning modes such as on-line learning platform to arouse students’ self-learning skills.
- To integrate curriculum with other subjects, therefore to enhance “teachers and students” interaction and communication.
Members of the Subject:
|Panels||Farm Road Campus:
Ms. Ashley WONG
|Sheung Heng Road Campus:
Mr. Patrick NG
|Subject Teachers||Farm Road Campus:|
|Ms. Jasminie LAM||Ms. Checkie LEE|
|Ms. Jessica LAW||Mr. Leo LEE|
|Sheung Heung Road Campus:|
|Mr. Johnson SUN||Mr. Horace LAU|
|Ms. Elena LIAN||Ms. Mandy LAU|
|Mr. Samuel CHAN|
Major Activities of the Subject:
Achievement of the Subject
- HKICT Awards
- Robotics Competition